On the menu this month at Chewy.com…PetKind Lamb Tripe Treats formula, approved by Ms. Penelope of course. Today is actually her first birthday so she is in the process of being spoiled rotten, as if every day she isn’t treated like it’s her birthday. I would like to come back as my dog in a later life.
I chose these treats because I had never tried this brand before and I am always on the hunt for something new and healthy for Penny. Here is what I learned:
- Protein-packed and tasty green lamb tripe treats are great for picky eaters and have a delicious scent your pal will love.
- Grain-free tripe treats absorb digestive juices and are a wonderful choice for doggies with sensitive stomachs.
- This healthy and nutritious formula helps promotes a lustrous coat and healthy skin with naturally occurring omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
- A healthy snack suitable for both cats and dogs of all ages and sizes as they are easily broken along the perforations.
- Filled with natural and healthy ingredients, they are perfect for training the smallest member of the family.
I see so many treat options in various stores that look quite tasty…that is from Penny’s perspective, but the ingredients are total garbage. If I can give Penny treats that are healthy, affordable and delivered with the customer service from Chewy.com, why would I choose any other option?
I have been asked by many people why I am such a big fan of Chewy.com. Just look at any of my social media accounts and you’ll know what I’m talking about. The answer is simple. Quality, ease and customer service. BOOM. When you order from Chewy.com, you become part of their family. Sounds strange but it’s true. They are there for you at every stage of your pet’s life and that support, as we all know, is so important.
Thanks as always Chewy.com!!! We RUFF you!
*I received this item free of charge from Chewy.com in exchange for my honest review.